Upgrades: You can upgrade your account using paypal or credit card through Patreon here

USE "RATE LEAK" TO HELP THE STAFF DELETING THREADS WITH NOT WORKING LINKS
 1527 Lane

Guide Important Notice: Forum's Future

by Lane -
Status
Thread Closed
Rep

Nova
Threads: 225
Credits:
1 Year of Service
Hello Community ,

I am writing to inform you of an important change regarding our forum. Due to unforeseen circumstances and without any reason, the owner, Rakano, has disappeared and we can't reach him, leaving us unable to access any payment platforms or domain hosting panel. Unfortunately, this means that our current forum's hosting and domain services are at risk of expiration, which would result in the loss of all data.

In light of this situation, we have made the decision to migrate to a new forum platform. Regrettably, we are unable to transfer member accounts or forum content to the new platform. However, we are committed to building a better forum experience for you and will be actively posting new content daily.

Our new forum, NudoBean, can be accessed at NudoBean.com. For those of you who have purchased premium memberships, please reach out to me directly on the new forum so that I can upgrade your accounts accordingly. Your support is greatly appreciated, and we want to ensure that you continue to receive the benefits you've paid for.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We value your participation in our community and look forward to welcoming you to NudoBean.

Best regards,

Lane
Retired Staff
NudoBean

Reactions: RoxySilkDom

Status
Thread Closed

Please write or share a content related to the thread and refrain from unnecessary replies like 'thank you' to avoid being banned. You only need to react the post to view the hidden content.